MiaZhouSandrelli

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Great Wall



So I am getting frustrated with this blog website service as I spent 15 minutes typing something interesting and it just vanished before my eyes. I am now tired I am rarely coherent twice in a row while typing so this will be short.

Today at the Great Wall, wow! Hard to believe this was built 8-900 years ago. I hope to have uploaded a few pictures, but again this website is failing me! But I trust you can see some. Believe me, I was alot more interesting a half hour ago and would have blown you away with my ability for our day to come to life in your eyes.

We miss everyone a ton and now can't wait to be home and see, most of all, Jack and Harry. Mia is, well, out of this world incredible! We cannot wait to share her with the world, although I guess we already have.

See you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home